Monday, May 16, 2011

It has been decided;





I am going to matriculation!





Dear reader, 


After days of thinking, I've decided to go for matriculation instead of UiTM in diploma sains. I'd like to apologize to my seniors, friends and cousins for asking too much information, opinions and basically for making you guys dapat headache and probably annoyed too. Sorry~ :(


So, I'm sticking to my guns! Matriculation in Perak it is. I'll be seeing a lot, I mean, A LOT of my friends there. (Mind you, I'm not going there because my friends are there) I already accepted UiTM a couple of days after I got the offer, but I wasn't so sure about my decision. D: I hope and pray that I made the right decision by choosing matriculation.


~~~


So, after I accepted matriks and downloaded the forms off the internet, I listed out the things I need to do before I go daftar. Take passport photos, buy stuff for matriks, photostat some forms, and et cetera.


Went to KL last week. Jalan jammed macam biasa. =__=


~~~


My mum and I went to shopping mall last Saturday to start buying things. :D 


Sedap! :9


Cadar tilam (Cari Spongebob takde pulak. I demand more Spongebob bed sheets! :P) , hanger, socks, stationaries. Had to go home 'cause it was almost midnight. Sangkut dalam shopping mall kang, naya. :|


I waaaaaaaaant. Comel gila.


Went to Tesco the next day to continue buying the remaining stuff on the list. Off we go!


Track bottoms, baldi, selipar tandas, sabun basuh baju. Sangat susah cari kasut, finally jumpa satu pair with my size kat Bata (Promote Bata sebab kedai tu je ada saiz, kedai lain takde saiz). It's about time oh, takkan nak pakai selipar jepun kat rumah pergi kuliah kot? On second thought, hmmm..


I'll be going to matriculation next week, on 23rd of May. So, I'd probably won't have much time to update my blog. Plus I don't have a laptop (Well, not yet! *bagi harapan dekat diri sendiri*) hehe I'll go home maybe once every two weeks, or even once a month? Who knows. (Ikut mood ummi nak drive ke Perak/ ikut mood diri sendiri nak balik ke tak haha)



Patrick Star theme!



Enough said here. Bye! :)




No comments: