Well, first of all I'd like to show you a picture of the moon I took two days ago. My mum said her Facebook friends put up statuses saying that the moon looks bigger and brighter than usual. So, she asked me to take pictures of the moon. Okay, we don't have all those fancy cameras to really really focus dekat bulan tu, so we used a digital camera instead. :D
It was going to rain that night, so this is the best I've got. XD
~~~
Anyway, that story aside, it was my uncle's (my dad's cousin) wedding reception yesterday. My relatives came all the way from Johor and it was nice to see my cousins, aunts, uncles, and my grandmother again. :) My digital camera buat hal so I took some of the pictures using my camera phone. -_-
The venue
My grandma and I :D By the way, I tried a new style of wearing the hijab. I got plenty of time, let me tell you what happened;
So a few days ago, my mum and I went to jalan TAR to buy tudungs for my uncle's wedding so I bought this long selendang(?) so that I can try to wear the hijab with different style. What happened was, I choked a little bit because selendang tu dah kena pin agak ketat so that the tudung tak berkelepet dan buruk. Siap dapat headache dalam kereta on the way pergi wedding tu. -___-
So after Zohor prayer at the hotel, I decided to change the style to something else. Macam entah pape kan? Boleh pulak tercekik. Ummi had a good laugh when I told her about my hijab. By the way, Hani, I know you'll make fun of me after this! @__@
The bride and groom;
My mum was one of the AJKs at the wedding so I followed my mum around sebab tak tao nak buat ape after ramai orang dah balik, including my relatives from Johor.
Two of my cousins; Dafinah and Shazril
My mum and I. :) By the way, I changed the style of my hijab to this.
The baby is uncle Zack's (One of my mum's colleagues) son, Arfan! Ain't he adorable? ♥
~~~
It was fun at first, until my relatives kept asking me the same question;
"Elin, bila result SPM keluar eh?"
My dad lagi lah, he came to our table to salam my grandma and he sang to me;
"Elinnnn~ lagi tiga hariiiiiiiii... Lagi tiga hariiiiiiiii"
..yeah. Thank you very much. T__T
Two more days, people! My nose would probably bleed anytime soon out of disbelief. I'm so excited to see all my friends again though. Enough said here. :)
p/s : I forgot to bring my specs along with me that day, so, everything was kinda blurry. Tak best, tak best. :3
2 comments:
hahahaha.macam tahu tahu jer aku tgah gelak. btw, yg second time ko tukar style tu lawa giler. tak tipu. mak ko cun lagi doe. and bride tuh lawa sangat.muka berseri.
Hahaha ye ah, kan aku terer! Huahaha thanks a bunch. :D
Post a Comment