Hello! :)
So last week, my mum had planned to go to BSD with me to clean the house, dah lama tak datang sana. Kemalasan melanda, we went out on Sunday around 2 pm after Zohor. Tak jadi pergi bersihkan rumah, we went to Ikea, The Curve and Tesco instead. I miss you, house! T__T
Oh lookie! I've been wearing my retainer again after the barbecue incident. :D
I looooooove noodles. @__@
~~~
In other story,
My uncle just got back from Langkawi the other day. He got us chocolates! :DD Thank you, pak su!
My mum and I went to my monthly appointment with the dentist today, and there's a problem with lack of appliances there so I gotta to go to HKL for a surgery tomorrow. Will update on that after the surgery. Don't worry, it's nothing serious. Well, I hope so because I'm freaking out right now. 8O
After that, we went to Central Market.The place was nice, lots of crafts and other fancy stuffs but since I just went to the dentist, so I had a kapas inside my mouth and gusi bengkak. Sooooo not fun. T__T
Central Market. :D
I hope the surgery at HKL tomorrow goes well, I am scareddddd. @__@ Eh, by the way, SPM results will be out in 7 more days eh? This would be the perfect time to say;
OHMGFSTESTLPPGGSETYKYT!!!
*coughs*
Enough said here. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment