Hey, guys! I'm currently listening to G-Dragon's song, Butterfly feat. Jin Jung. Anyway, I just want to wish good luck and all the best in both PMR and SPM examination to all the form 3s and form 5s. If you're 15 or 17 and going to sit for either PMR or SPM, well good luck to you. :)
When the form 3's are counting down the days till their PMR exam, the form 4's pulak counting down the days till PMR holiday! Biasa lah tu, been there, done that! xD to the form 3's : Enjoy being 15 years old, because form 4 is NOT your holiday year. Form 1 and 2 yes, but not form 4. Trust me. :'( *menyesal tak enjoy gila gila mase form 3*
When the form 3's are counting down the days till their PMR exam, the form 4's pulak counting down the days till PMR holiday! Biasa lah tu, been there, done that! xD to the form 3's : Enjoy being 15 years old, because form 4 is NOT your holiday year. Form 1 and 2 yes, but not form 4. Trust me. :'( *menyesal tak enjoy gila gila mase form 3*
~~~
In other story, today was pretty fun. I watched Wei Jeat doing Abracadabra dance by the Brown Eyed Girls (Ga-In is my fav), Gee by SNSD, Sorry Sorry by SuJu , and Mirotic by DBSK (Changmin, yunho, micky!) . A lil bit of everything! xD too bad I didn't record it, didn't bring my phone larh! Nak kena rampas ke??? lol but I'm gonna remember the dance moves he did. lol Sadrina became his choreographer for the day. :D
And in Physics lab, Hani, Yana and I translated a Malay song to English. Freaking hilarious. Well at first I translated poker face to Malay,
"Tak boleh baca saya punya,
tak boleh baca saya punya,
muka kad terup~"
tak boleh baca saya punya,
muka kad terup~"
(-___-") please excuse me.
I wrote kad terup cause I don't know how to translate 'Poker face' to BM. Lol
Oh, and we translated Baldu Biru to BM. Baldu Biru is a song sang by Ella and Awie.
BM Ver:
Malam terus kelabu,
Baru kini ku tahu,
Bagai ditusuk sembilu,
Baldu biru itu, yang kau beri dulu,
Menghiasi kamar ku~
Baru kini ku tahu,
Bagai ditusuk sembilu,
Baldu biru itu, yang kau beri dulu,
Menghiasi kamar ku~
Eng Ver:
The night keeps on grey-ing xD
Now I know
It's like being poke by sembilu (What is sembilu in BI ah?)
the blue velvet that you gave to me
Decorating, my room~
The night keeps on grey-ing xD
Now I know
It's like being poke by sembilu (What is sembilu in BI ah?)
the blue velvet that you gave to me
Decorating, my room~
composers: SHY (shez,hani,yana) xD
Yes, we did this. It's blardy broken English lar, loosen up a bit~
Well, that's about it. Click on the links above to see the dance moves! :D
Well, that's about it. Click on the links above to see the dance moves! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment