Hello, there!
Now it's already 11 pm, and tomorrow the form 4's cuti lagi. Woot! Well, today I went to school for extra class until 10.50 am. 3 hours and 20 looooong minutes during add maths lesson. Feel the pain, feel the pain *okay, mungkin aku dah melebih lebih kan cerita. (-__-")
Fei Ka came to school, (I miss ya!) and she gave me a tight air squeezed hug. :) the four of us (Fei, Hani, Erin, Mun and I) Oh wait,that's five...Oh! and Liyana~ so the six of us went to McD for lunch, naseb baik bawa 5 ringgit boleh beli Mcflurry~ *daripada takde langsung
Because of lack of money, I decided not to spend my money as soon as I got there. Wait till 12 o'clock sebab ade McValue lunch sampai pukul 3~ ngeheh. What did we do when we got there, you ask? Haha, main kat slide sebelah meja kat situ.
Now it's already 11 pm, and tomorrow the form 4's cuti lagi. Woot! Well, today I went to school for extra class until 10.50 am. 3 hours and 20 looooong minutes during add maths lesson. Feel the pain, feel the pain *okay, mungkin aku dah melebih lebih kan cerita. (-__-")
Fei Ka came to school, (I miss ya!) and she gave me a tight air squeezed hug. :) the four of us (Fei, Hani, Erin, Mun and I) Oh wait,that's five...Oh! and Liyana~ so the six of us went to McD for lunch, naseb baik bawa 5 ringgit boleh beli Mcflurry~ *daripada takde langsung
Because of lack of money, I decided not to spend my money as soon as I got there. Wait till 12 o'clock sebab ade McValue lunch sampai pukul 3~ ngeheh. What did we do when we got there, you ask? Haha, main kat slide sebelah meja kat situ.
Another one,
I wanted to take a photo of the kid but he ran away. T___T
~~~
At least he had fun being chased by Hani. :p
1st - Yes, the kid did fell on the slide
2nd - Yes, Hani was stuck on the slide. xD
I already asked her permission to upload the videos, so no harm done. kekeke~

The guys came a bit late, and seriously I forgot what we talked about. I'm scratching my head right now, thinking. But, what I do remember is when Radzlan ''accidentally" jatuhkan tomato sauce, wait cili kot, ah doesn't matter~ into the mcflurry. My mcflurry. :O
Yes, I'm the one who's eating mcflurry. See the dude behind me? Yes, that's Radzlan.
This was taken a few minutes before pertumpahan sos berlaku~
This was taken a few minutes before pertumpahan sos berlaku~
~~~

Roeshan was there with Danish, and then Izzat pulak datang to study.Wait, apasal semua gambar ada muka Hani?
~~~
Oh, and here's my fave pic of the day:
No comments:
Post a Comment