Sunday, February 15, 2009

I Have No Idea

Hello everybody..Finally! I have my own blog. This is my third blog, actually. There were some technical difficulties occured during the making of my previous blogs. When I created my first blog which was (http://www.shezrynashahrizal.blogspot.com/) It turned out to be a piece of trash, since I didn't know how to change my layout and do other jibber jabber stuff..Stupid. Then I made a new one, (http://www.shezrynabelle.blogspot.com/) I changed the URL a bit so that if I messed up this time, I'd still be okay..crap, I was right. It didn't work out like I thought it would be. It was still a piece of trash. So, after a few messed up blogs (delete and made new ones) somehow I figured out how to change my layout. Pretty stupid,huh? Yeah, I thought so, too..Hmm..so, tada! My brand new blog. I'll try my best to keep my blog updated and hopefully it turn out fine for this one.

No comments: