Peace be upon you! :)
I've been MIA for about a month now. Sorry about that. :3 To tell you the truth, I was occupied with so many things and also, I was lazy. Hehe. University life is treating me well so far. It's only been a month so I don't want to expect too much. I've been in this position before when I was in matriculation. So, I'm gonna give myself some time to digest everything and get used to the environment.
So far, this post has been nothing but emo.
*terbalikkan meja*
My mum and I went to a plant nursery recently to get her some soil for her pokok pokok bunga. I came across pokok kemboja bonsai ni while I was walking around looking at the flowers;
and instantly thought of this;
Ron, holding a mandrake plant.
*shudders*
I'm not a fan of flowers, but I looove taking pictures of 'em.
Admiring the bougainvilleas.
Hydrangeas. Did you know that the colour of the hydrangea flowers depends on the soil pH? I didn't. My mum told me about it. I thought it was interesting. :)
..and we had satay on the way home;
Om nom noms
Last night I attempted to bake Oreo chip muffins, and it was a success! *pats own shoulder* I used both coffee and chocolate chips, they go well together. :) We gave some to the neighbour, pak su and his family.
*hugs the screen* :9
On a serious note, I just found out that Hajar's dad is hospitalized. I really hope that if you're reading this, please pray for uncle Zainuddin's health. Thank you. :)










No comments:
Post a Comment