Yesterday, the three of us (me, Sadrina and Hajar) finally got to meet up in KL. I've missed you guys so much! I couldn't remember the last time the three of us could just sit down, and talk about things. So, since it's school holidays, jalan tak jammed sangat, but in certain areas, yes. Kereta tak gerak langsung. :O
I'm off to Jalan Imbi! :D
I met them at Imbi monorail station, tengah busy catching up. :P Pak cik guard stopped us at the entrance because we came too early to Times Square. He said if we don't work there, we gotta come back around ten o'clock. Oh wells. So, the three of us decided to go pekena milo panas and teh o' at a nearby restaurant. :{D
Oh! Ada this one Indian pak cik sang an old Malay song in the restaurant REALLY LOUDLY while cleaning the counters. I sang along with him. Hahaha. And then another pak cik who was eating saw me, and he lol'ed. XD
TIMES SQUARE~ Y U NO LET US ENTER?
From left; Sad, Hajar and I. :)
One of the things they told me was I still walk too fast. XD I know. Even dekat matriks pun my friends told me the same thing. And then macam tahu je nak pergi mana. For instance, dah jalan kemain jauh ni dekat Time Square semalam, lepastu pandang Hajar and Sad and was like "Where are going, exactly?" Yes, I am like that. But hey, we had a good laugh. :P
...and we watched Dark Shadows! asdfghhgfjafksd I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't watched the movie, so I'm not gonna spill the beans. Eheh. :P
From left; Sadrina's ddukbokki, Hajar's bulgogi set and my kimchichigae. :D
kimbap untuk ummi dekat office. :P
Hajar and I bought a slice of chocolate cake to surprise Sad. It was an advance birthday cake since today is her birthday. Happy Birthday, Sad! We love youuu. :)
The birthday girl. ;)
Hani, Erin, Mina, and Fei, we've missed you guys!
Mahu jumpa a.s.a.p! :')








No comments:
Post a Comment