Friday, May 11, 2012

Feeling blue?

Dear reader,


Joey the piano is lonely. :(


I need to learn a new song, man! D: Balik balik main intro lagu je sebab aku suka part tu. Dan dan dan, sebab malas nak belajar the whole song pon salah satu faktor jugak. *marah diri sendiri* T__T I'm not very good at playing the piano, I can tell you that but there's always room for improvement, right? :) It has been aaaaaaaages since I last played the whole song. 


The last song I played dari mula sampai habis was an instrumental song from a Korean movie; "A Millionaire's First Love". And that was back in high school. Nampak tak dah berzaman?! =__=' Anyway, I'm gonna try to play "Blue" by Big Bang. Fell in love with the song the first time I heard it. TOP is lookin' smexy with that blue hair of his. (Yes, people. BLUE) Wait. No, the song "Blue" is not about his blue hair, silly! :P And I gotta admit, Seungri looked hot. ;D HUHUHEHEHAHA *Nosebleeds*



Piano tutorials on Youtube, here I come! >:D
Enough said here.


No comments: