Hello? Anyone?
*taps glass*
I'M HOMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
:D
Dear reader,
After a month studying and living in matriculation, I am pleased to inform you that I've finally got the chance to go home. :D Oh to the yeah. I have lots to update on, so be prepared!
Warning : Long post ahead!
So, on 23rd of May, the three of us (My mum, my uncle, and I) bertolak from home to Perak right after Subuh and we're stuck in a traffic jam. In KL. T__T We reached there around 10.30 am.
Lawa kan?
...andddd we're here!
Parents had to wait here while the students register.
Zaireen and I registered together, and took pictures for our matriculation student card. (Dengan tudung tunggang terbalik, muka serabut dia suruh kita duduk pastu senyum? Apakah ini?) :3 Unfortunately, we didn't get the same room. Heck, we even got different asrama. We were like, "Say whatttttt" Oh, and guess what? My room is on the fourth floor. (Ni kalau tak turun berat ni tak tao lah)
After I've registered, we returned to the parking lot to grab my bags and terus ke asrama. My mum and I lifted the bags until we reached the third floor, and a nice pak cik helped us to carry the bag until the fourth floor. XD Xie xie uncle! Mandi peluh tu tak payah cerita lah kan. Agak agak lah. :3
This is my floor, people!
My room! My bed is on the right. Actually there's another two beds next to the lockers but I didn't include it in this picture. :(
My roommates are Nabilah, Dayah and Hana! Nabilah and Dayah are from Perak, while Hana is from Terengganu. The four of us haven't taken a picture together. So, hopefully I'll post up a picture of the four us in my next post, insyaallah. :)
Asrama perempuan. :D
Both ummi and my uncle returned home around 4pm. The students were given 2 long-sleeve t-shirts, one in yellow and the other one in green, a key to the asrama, your locker key, a bag with "Kolej Matrikulasi Perak" printed on it and a pashmina for the girls, a tie for the guys.
Orientation week was definitely, definitely tiring! Many of us didn't even have time to grab something to eat at the cafe. So, we had to bring along mineral water bottle, biscuits or bread with us at all times. Bila pagi nak bersiap kan, toilet penuh even at 4 in the morning. Yes, 4 in the morning. :{D
..and during the orientation week, I managed to capture quite a lot pictures of the place. Here are some of the pictures; click to enlarge.
Isn't the sceneries gorgeous? :D
Erin and my roommate, Nabilah.
My class had a group discussion on how to do a mindmap on carbohydrate.
Gigih tak saya melukis roti? :D
Ya and Qush!
Meet my classmates, M3T13a:
Behind from left; me, Sabrina, Zira, Zulaikha, Ida, Lia, Izzati, Tikah and Zul
Front from left; Alvin, Qush, Ya and Faiz.
Life in matriculation is hectic! I have classes from 8 am until 4 pm. Rehat around 1 pm until 2 only. I took Modul I, which means I have to study Biology, Physics, Math and Chemistry. We also have English, Agama/Moral and Dinamika. Dinamika? Apa tu? Dinamika is actually a class which you'll learn things like etika meja makan, how to dress for an interview and such.
Me, Jia Ying and Syahirah
My class, M3T13 will have to perform a choir in a hotel on 20th of July. It's an assignment given by our lecturer. Why in a hotel? This is the place where we will be tested on our table manners. Makan guna garpu mana, sudu mana, nak letak napkin dekat mana, things like that. There will be performances, pakai lawa lawa, macam tu la.
We're going to perform Here In My Home and Nyalakan Tekad. :D
Stress ke duduk matriks ni? Dekat mana mana pon stress weh. Tak perlu tunggu matriks, sekolah menengah pon stress, even masa kindergarten pon boleh stress. :3
Things my friends and I do when we're stressed up;
Me and Erin
Me, Nabilah and Atin.
Alright, people! I gotta go now. I brought some books from matriks and I haven't even touch one of 'em! Gotta do that soon. @_@
That is all for now, bye! :D







2 comments:
Great to hear from u coz...hehehe..mudah2han urusan elin dipermudahkan...study smart ok...we know u can do it...
Thanks Kak Asiah! Insyaallah dipermudahkan. :D
Post a Comment