Monday, January 24, 2011

A Child at Heart

Salam. Dear reader,

I am officially 18 years old! (My birthday was last Wednesday) First of all I want to thank those who wished me Happy Birthday on Facebook, sent me messages at 12 am just to say Happy Birthday, called me early in the morning and at night, you guys really made my day! Thank you so much! You know who you are :)

My mum and I went to Secret Recipe to celebrate my birthday, we had Chicken Cordon Bleu and Chocolate Indulgence. Yummeh! :3



Homer would be like "Hmmm..chocolate indulgence..yaarrrggghh" :P

We tapau the fries because the time was running out and I had to go to work, and besides, we're full. :9




~~~




Oh! We started packing our stuff last weekend. We decided to turn one of the rooms into a mini library. I never knew we've got so many books! Well, mostly my mum's cook books, books about embroidery, interior designs, and all that stuff while I have quite a lot of story books. XD

I will post pictures of the new house when I officially move there. Until then, enjoy this picture of my Twilight Saga books in a box. :D


When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end. - Bella Swan


How I love that quote. :)


Enough said here,
 bye!


No comments: