Today's the 27th day of Ramadhan, and this coming Sunday (20th September 09) the muslims will be celebrating Eid. :D thank you kawans for wishing us Selamat Hari Raya and happy holiday to y'all. :) And as you all know, tomorrow is school holiday, and I brought my phone to school today to capture some pics. (probably the worst crime I did so far kat skolah,lol).
~~~
Behold, the awesome (or not, xD) pics I've taken todayyh~
let's start with my favourite hideout place in class.
......
.......
.......
.......
dalam stor. (-__-")
I read the writings on the wall, here are my favourites:
~~~
It's not very clear lah. It says "THE CAKE IS A LIE!!" , 6 times. I don't know why, but I actually said it in a weird way,as in screaming like :
~~~
"THE CAKE IS A LIE!!"
"THE CAKE IS A LIE!!"
"THE CAKE IS A LIE!!"
"THE...CAKE...IS A LIEEE!!!"
~~~
....lol. Isn't it funny? No? Oh well, maybe it's just me. xD
next,
Cute monkeys. I wonder who lukis this~
and this one,
next one,
Sadrina and Hajar~ chit chatting about Korea. Khusyuk betul. :)
Liyana, me, Sad and Hajar. The rest tak nak amek gambar. Sangat tak sporting~ T__T
Again, T___T not even willing to look at the camera. (except for Ashley :D)
Oh Oh!
Next picture, I'd like to dedicate this one to 4 Meranti (a.k.a 4 Circus)
~~~
HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY, NAREEN!!
No comments:
Post a Comment