Friday, May 22, 2009

Red, Blue, Yellow, Hello!!

Freee!! I'm freee!! I'm freee!! Well~ next week ade exam lagi..huhu. Hey, at least I can update my blog now! Shall I start babbling now? Hmm? Hmm? Hehe~ I don't care, I'm gonna babble anyway, whether you like it or not. *kesan otak sudah numb buat exam add math*

I've missed so many special events lately, such as Hari Guru, Tae Yang's 21st Birthday, and I just found out that my friend is in the hospital! uh~ is that all?

So anyway, I'm going to start from 16th May '09.

16th May '09

First of all, I would like to wish;

Happy Teacher's Day!!

to all my teachers from SK Tengku Mariam, SK Bandar Sri D'sara 1 and SMK Bandar Sri D'sara 2. To Madam Gowri, my class teacher when I was standard 4 until 6, Pn Rohayu, my BM teacher in primary school, and my favourite Math teacher in primary school, En. Abdul Hamid. Happy Teacher's Day to all of you! Moving on~

Well, it's too bad 'cause I kinda forgot what I did on that day. Oh, I've updated bakery pictures! And I think that day aku tengok Superhero Movie, Pirates of The Carribean (for the gajillionth time) and I saw My Sassy Girl remake on HBO. It's supposed to be a Korean movie, but Hollywood made an American version of the movie. It wasn't that bad. Dragonball? I've watched the trailer. American version? Uh~ I don't think so.

Here's the trailer for My Sassy Girl (American Version)



credit: MsMerra

My Sassy Girl (Original Version)



credit: DelphianProductions

You be the judge. I prefer the original version. ^^

No comments: